Regardless of which of our fully renovated studios or suites you choose, your comfort is assured. All guestrooms at The Commonwealth feature:
- Entrance door tattooed with the name of your suite
- Handcrafted furnishings and artwork from local Virginia artisans and artists
- King or Queen beds with Simmons Beautyrest mattresses, luxurious cotton sheeting and your choice of pillow firmness
- 50 flat screen TV with HD programming
- Complimentary high speed wired and wireless internet
- Clock radio with Bluetooth music streaming
- Refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- In-room digital laptop safe
- Accessible outlets and USB ports for charging devices
- Keurig coffeemaker with Carytown Coffee products
- Virginia Artesian bottled water
- Spacious marble and granite baths, with abundant storage, ample lighting, and either a walk-in shower or tub/shower combination
- Beekind Collection amenities, which contain no parabens, phthalates, artificial or petrol-derived ingredients
An oversized hotel room with one king or two queen beds. Features a built-in closet system with hanging space, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Extra-large work desk and fully adjustable ergonomic desk chair.
A one-room suite with one king bed, living area appointed with a queen size sleeper sofa, extra-large work desk and fully adjustable ergonomic desk chair. Console stores the refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Large closet with abundant hanging space.
A two-room suite with one king or two queen beds. Living room features a queen size sleeper sofa, lounge chairs, extra-large work desk and fully adjustable ergonomic desk chair. Console stores the refrigerator freezer, microwave, coffeemaker and safe. Large closet in the bedroom offers abundant hanging space.
Take a Roomy Suite and add a modern kitchenette, featuring an apartment size refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave and coffeemaker. And we even stock it with all the dishes, silverware, glassware and kitchen supplies you need.